"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, April 28, 2011

Romantic Homes

"French Fare" Romantic Homes, April 2011 Issue

Spring Semester is almost over, as soon as it is I'm going to start planning my next Paris trip in earnest - can't wait! Of course I started a little early, surfing the 'net, always looking for the unique to do and photograph in Paris. I saw that Romantic Homes Magazine has finally updated it's current issue page. Under 'Come Inside,' my photog/article "French Fare" is the first listed - yea! Feeling re-invigorated, I've decided to post a few of the article's photos for a little inspiration...



Mom at the Jardin des Tuileries
I was thrilled that it was published!


Musee du Louvre - seen from Jardin des Tuileries


Petit Dejeuner


With Cafe Creme of course ;-)

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...