"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, February 14, 2017

amour rouge: nibble, sip, watch, snuggle, kiss...


"She serves champagne with pizza." - Kate Spade

Oui, Valentine's Day has established rules: flowers, donning your best suit, dress and heels, a romantic candlelit dinner, dancing, then... The romantic tried and true is always a good thing. But how about switching it up this year? How about doing something that is just as - possibly even more - romantic? Pizza, champagne and a romance-movie-marathon...




Flor Prosecco Rose NV ($20)

There are a few things that I strongly feel should accompany any and all romance: candles (and or firelight), flowers - strew candles and flowers everywhere, put out your best china, silver, stemware and linen - while your lover orders pizza from your favorite place (with all the fixings). And, bien sur, champagne! For this Valentines, I've chosen the truly delicious Flor Prosecco Rose NV (you know I love the Fleur di Lis on the bottle ;-} Below are a few other of my favorite bubbles - all four are perfect parings to pizza.

Other Bubbly recommendations:
J Cuvee (@$32)
Laurent Perrier ($37) 
Perrier Jout ($40)


"You played it for her, you can play it for me. Play it." - Rick Blaine


My favorite romantic movies
in no particular order...














absolutely watch with subtitles



I'd love to hear about your favorite romantic movies - I'm always looking to add to my favorites list ;-}

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...