"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, September 13, 2013

Sugar and Spice


"Lavender & Honey" Sweet & Savory Body Scrub
8oz./$10 - the Pleasant House

"Neither sugar nor salt tastes particularly good by itself.
Each is at its best when used to season other things.
Love is the same way." - Vera Nazarian



You know how the saying goes - good things come in small packages...I was scouting my latest Postcard when I came across this body scrub. I finally tried it today and it is so magnifique I just had to share it with you. I also think it's a great preview of my next Postcard TO Paris.

Good thing, small package

This handcrafted body scrub is composed of: two kinds of salt, organic cane sugar, grape seed, lavender, and honey oils. It has a soft sweet scent that doesn't clash with my perfume. But I can't tell you if the scent clashes with my cocoa butter body lotion because this oil infused body scrub left my skin so moisturized, soft and silky smooth I didn't need to apply any lotion. I love this stuff!


the Pleasant House's "Lavender & Honey" Sweet & Savory Body Scrub is not available at their website - I checked. And I think you can only get it at their Michigan restaurant/bakery. Yes, I know, a restaurant/bakery that serves delicious food and makes and sells it's own body scrub?! Did I mention that the Pleasant House also serves and sells their own coffee, makes their own beer and soda and grows their crops on urban farms? See why the Pleasant House is so suited for my Postcards? Oui, je pensais que vows feriez.

For another glimpse of my next Postcards To Paris, see 'Fingers Crossed.'

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...