"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Fall


"French Girl's Wardrobe" - Lesley Sico

"Riding up and down Broadway on my old stud Leroy.
And the girls say: save a horse ride a cowboy."
- Big & Rich

It's been a year since I realized my long held dream of creating my very own walk-in closet. But quite awhile before then, I ruthlessly purged it of all my boring mommy clothes and have been slowly but surely joyfully building my French Girl's Wardrobe - one piece at a time. I've recently added two more staple pieces and I love them so much, you know that I had to share...




Colin Stuart Riding Boot ($100)



I got them in 'Fog' to wear with leggings and jeans 
but I'm digging them with shorts too. 
Maybe with a pair of tights and corduroy shorts?



Tuxedo Blazer with Satin Lapel 

I've wanted a black tuxedo jacket with a satin lapel forever. It's such a classic elegant timeless piece - tres Josephine. But the ones I found were either fit for men (boxy) and/or too expensive. Leave it to Victoria's Secret to make one that's beautifully made, fit for the feminine form (skinny fit, cinched waist) at a reasonable cost. Perfect. I love it!
  


Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...