"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, August 11, 2013

"I Do" William & Emily...

The Altar

"Forever can never be long enough for me...
But there's one thing left to do. Marry me."
- Train

On Friday, Mr. Gorgeous and I went to a wedding. 
We love weddings! 

On the way Peter and I stopped at our local Tiffany's.
We firmly believe that every bride should have
at least one blue box on her gift table.

The ceremony site. One word - WOW!

Beautiful music

First kiss. Sigh...

Lovely centerpieces

Mr. & Mrs.

Simple, sweet, lovely. 
The handsome groom and his lovely bride are so in love, 
so together in the moment it was a palpable thing.
Mr. Gorgeous and I enjoyed every moment.
Here here to the bride and groom - cent annees!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...