"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, August 19, 2013

Fun with Jane...


"Look, Sally," said Jane.
Here is something pretty. Something pretty for you and me.
Oh, Jane, said Sally. I want something." 
Gray & Sharp (1927)

Even as I was writing my first Postcard TO Paris, I had already discovered my Second. Sage and I were having a mommy/daughter day in 'our place' - Geneva (a picturesque little town on the banks of the Fox River). Quite by joyful accident we stumbled upon the Jane Pabon Consignment Boutique. A whole 30 seconds after we walked through the front door, I knew that I had found a state's side Parisian oasis and my second Postcard TO Paris. This Parisienne inspired boutique oozes Paris from every floorboard, surface, chandelier, display case, piece of clothing, stiletto, necklace and handbag. Yeah, I was in HEAVEN! 


Tra-La!

I spent most of yesterday shooting the boutique and interviewing her fantabulous owner Jane. I'm returning this week to take a few more shots and interview Jane's partner - the equally fantabulous Christina. But the vibe was so amazing, I couldn't wait to share - just a taste bien sur ;-} I can't wait to introduce this boutique to you on the cyber-pages of Belle Inspiration. You're going to love it. 

Stay tuned...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple



2 comments:

  1. "Fun with Jane" is fun, artsy and quirky (just like you and Jane). You've really found your calling. Love you baby....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it. Thank you Mr. Gorgeous ;-}

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...