"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paris Playlist #15 - Summer


"What I wouldn't do, for the love of you.
For the love of you, what I wouldn't do."
- Angela Bofill

So far this summer has been a whirlwind of constant activity. Chauffeuring my three to and fro/hither and thon, filling my largest jewelry order ever, photography and postcards for Belle, and writing every moment in between, by the time my birthday came (19 July) I was so ready for a holiday. Every summer we spend my birthday week in a little beach cottage in Michigan. Nowhere to go, nothing we have to do - just 100% family time, beach, sun, water and lazy fun. This year I created a special playlist for our beach days (every day, all day ;-} Now that I'm back to my life, spending most of it in my car, I find that I listen to my Summer playlist constantly. Ah good memories of a great time. 

1.   What I Wouldn't Do - Angela Bofill
2.   Clarity - Zedd
3.   Cups (Pitch Perfect movie version) - Anna Kendrick 
4.   Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
5.   Mirrors - Justin Timberlake



6.   Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk
7.   Flightless Bird - Iron & Wine
8.   Titanium - Boyce Avenue
9.   Give Me One More Night - Maroon 5
10. Lights - Ellie Goulding


11.   A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
12.   Same Love - Macklemore
13.   Short Change Hero - The Heavy
14.   A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
15.   Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo


16.   Bulletproof - La Roux
17.   Why Can't We Live Together - Sade
18.   My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy
19.   Get Lucky - Daft Punk
20.   Stronger - Katie Stanton (cover)




Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...