"What I wouldn't do, for the love of you.
For the love of you, what I wouldn't do."
- Angela Bofill
So far this summer has been a whirlwind of constant activity. Chauffeuring my three to and fro/hither and thon, filling my largest jewelry order ever, photography and postcards for Belle, and writing every moment in between, by the time my birthday came (19 July) I was so ready for a holiday. Every summer we spend my birthday week in a little beach cottage in Michigan. Nowhere to go, nothing we have to do - just 100% family time, beach, sun, water and lazy fun. This year I created a special playlist for our beach days (every day, all day ;-} Now that I'm back to my life, spending most of it in my car, I find that I listen to my Summer playlist constantly. Ah good memories of a great time.
1. What I Wouldn't Do - Angela Bofill
2. Clarity - Zedd
3. Cups (Pitch Perfect movie version) - Anna Kendrick
4. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
5. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
6. Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk
7. Flightless Bird - Iron & Wine
8. Titanium - Boyce Avenue
9. Give Me One More Night - Maroon 5
10. Lights - Ellie Goulding
11. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
12. Same Love - Macklemore
13. Short Change Hero - The Heavy
14. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
15. Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo
16. Bulletproof - La Roux
17. Why Can't We Live Together - Sade
18. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy
19. Get Lucky - Daft Punk
20. Stronger - Katie Stanton (cover)
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!