"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, August 05, 2013

It's Official

I've renamed my shop - from Temple Designs to Sistah. Yes, I've come full circle. It feels...right.  So without further ado, I'm pleased and proud to introduce my new business cards. It's my photography and design but, as always, the amazing Kim Henrie (Silly Me Designs) knows how to take my simple ideas and make them look fantastic - don't you think? There's a lot of exciting new things happening with Sistah stay tuned...



Frontside 
The bracelet pictured: La Diva


Backside
Bracelet pictured: Parisienne

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...