"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Paris Playlist #11 - And It Goes Like This...

"Look into my eyes and I'll own you. With them moves like Jagger."
- Maroon 5 (featuring Christine Aguilera)



For me, one of the most surreal aspects of Motherhood, are the unexpected moments when memories of my childhood seamlessly, joyously collide with the childhood(s) of my three. For me, one of the many awesome aspects of Motherhood is that, via my children, I am afforded an alternate, fresh view of and connection with the world.

I recently had such an experience which, in turn, has inspired an evolution in my Paris Playlist(s). I'm going to offer single songs  and leave you to add them to the appropriate 'list(s)' as you see fit (at your discretion). Of course, I reserve the right to post full-themed playlists in the future ;-}

Where was I? Oh yes...A few months ago my youngest (Never) asked me to download a particular song to my iTunes 'Kiddio Playlist' (the playlist that consists of only the favorite tunes of my three, that we play in the car, when I'm in 'chauffeur-mode') - 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5 & Christine Aguilera. This song is an ode to Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones). Remember in Playlist #9 when I told you about how my sister and I would back our way into our parents' home dance parties? Yeah, they were playing the 'Stones too. A neat full cirlce moment, oui? Is this song banging or what?

 
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...