"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, January 27, 2012

Show & Tell Friday: Blue-Eyed Soul

"Nothing can cure the soul but the senses,
just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."
- Oscar Wilde

*For this Show & Tell Friday I, yet again, offer something...unique...

Spring Semester's begun and you know what that means: I'm in full Time Lady swing. Besides the time I spend actually teaching my classes, I spend much more time researching and prepping for my class' lectures.

Of course that means extended joyful periods in my T.A.R.D.I.S. But, unlike the Doctor, I need music to accompany me on my travels (which I'm sure counts as a companion) - music that I've been collecting for 30+ years. I firmly believe that music is the soundtrack to one's life - individual and personal. Thus, my offering for this Show & Tell Friday is: Blue-Eyed Soul.

Warning: listening to this music is going to make you wanna slow dance with your Mr. Gorgeous!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...