"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, January 26, 2012

Je suis une allumeuse: Postcards from Paris

"Somewhere, something incredible
is waiting to be known."- Carl Sagan

I was browsing Belle Inspiration Magazine's Facebook page when I came across an announcement that 'Postcards from Paris' will officially make her debut on their gorgeous pages this week! Woo Hoo!

This is a dream come true for me. And I can't help but feel that working with Belle Inspiration will get me one step closer to my ultimate dream - making my love of Paris into a full time career! Something incredible indeed...So, coming soon: 'Postcards from Paris,' a Belle Inspiration!

Oui, je suis encore une allumeuse (yes, I'm still a tease ;-)

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...