"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, November 14, 2011

Fantabulosity - just in time for the holidays


"Colors speak all languages." - Joseph Addison

During my October 2010 trip to Paris, I noticed that, nearly everywhere I went, there were to most fantastic chandeliers - in museums, shops, restaurants, even the metro. Chandeliers of every size, shape, color, and material - fabulous! I began to fantasize about what chandelier crystals would look like as earrings. I decided that I had to create them. As soon as I returned stateside, I contacted a chandelier maker and asked him if he'd be willing to sell me some of his stock of antique crystal chandelier pieces. He said yes - good for me, better for you!

In November 2010 I introduced my clear crystal chandelier earrings to you, and at my shop. Since then, I've expanded my crystal chandelier earring repotoire to include the most gorgeous colors. I just realized that I didn't cry the wonderful news here at Pour L'Amour d'Paris. So, just in time for the holidays...


Amber



Purple



Emerald


Pink


Sapphire


The Deets
These gorgeous chandelier earrings are:
-authentic vintage crystal chandelier tear drops
- topped with a vintage octagonal crystal jewel bead
-are 2.5" tall (very light weight)
- finished with irridescent Japanese glass beads
-finished with an elegantly simple gold or
sliver hook earwire (you pick)

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...