"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, November 04, 2010

Paris Crystal Chandelier Earrings - C'est Magnifique!




"Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury" - Coco Chanel


On this trip to Paris I noticed that, nearly everywhere I went, there were the most fantastic chandeliers - in museums, shops, restaurants, salons de the, cafe patios, private homes, even the Metro. Chandeliers of every size, color and material. I began to fantasize about what chandelier crystals would look like as earrings. I decided that I had to create them. As soon as I returned to the states, I got to work...





Et voila! Introducing the Temple Paris Chandelier Earring - just in time for the holidays ;-)

My crystal chandelier earrings are clear genuine crystal tear drops, with an octogonal clear crystal jewel bead on top, Japanese iridescent glass bead accents, and an elegantly simple gold or silver hook ear wire. They are 2 1/2 inches tall and very light weight. ($20 per pair).


 
Comfortable, affordable, effortlessly chic luxury
What more could a Diva ask for?
You can find them at my website: sistah.etsy.com
I'd love to know what you think.

Vivre, rire, aimer!

Temple

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating.luxury crystal earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nilam! I'm working on a Holiday Sparkle Fashion post that I think you'll like. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...