"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, June 03, 2010

Photographie


Today, I officially rented our apartment on rue Pierre Villey for mid-October. The kids are so excited, there are so many things that they want to experience again, so many things that they want to try for the first time (escargot is at the top of the list). They peppered Pete, mom and I with so many questions, that the only way that we could get them to cease and desist was to suggest that they each start a list on all they want to see and do when we return to Paris - sigh.

One of the things that I'm most looking forward to is the opportunity to really 'shoot' the city. Oh, I took plenty of pix last year (@500). But that was primarily while hanging with the fam. I was going to take a class or join a tour, but I didn't make the time - I was too busy showing our children the sights. This time, however, I'm going to dedicate at least 2 early mornings and 2 early evenings to wandering the city - alone - photgraphing to my hearts content. I'm eagerly looking forward to it. Especially since I got so many great photos on the run last year. In fact, for the first time, I liked my work enough, and had the guts enough, to offer some of my Paris pix for sale - see my website: sistah.etsy.com

Me, my Nikon D50, and Paris - how perfect is that?

Vivre, de rire, de l'amour,

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...