"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, May 31, 2010

Le Tango

"Studio Tango" Myles Sullivan

Friday night, Peter and I went to our first ballroom dancing class. Yes, I love ballet (and always will) but I've always wanted to learn how to Tango. Pete remembered and gifted me (us actually) with several classes at Arthur Murray's Dance Studio. For our first class, we focused on the Tango and the Rumba. Of course we learned the most basic move - the box step, but we learned very quickly and it was kind of amazing to move across the floor in the arms of my beloved - very sexy. As incredible as that was, the best part is that Peter loved the class as much as I did - much to his, and my, surprise ;) Our next class is on Friday. We're hoping that after that we'll be ready to join the group classes. I'll keep you updated
- Vive la danse!

Vivre, de rire, de l'amour,

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...