"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, July 19, 2017

love is in the air: details, details...


"Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun.
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done."
- John Paul Young


twenty is a mere few days away. These last three months I've been working with Beth (our event planner extraordinaire), Linda (our florist), Monika (our photographer), Kristina, and several close friends to bring twenty from a sweet idea to an almost reality - people, it takes a village. Two weeks ago Mr. G and I took a day trip to Shangri-La to finalize with the major players. Last Sunday, Mr. G and I spent an afternoon on my tiny home office deck, plotting and planning: details, details. It's all coming together - excited Diva am I! 
I don't want to bore you with the tedious wonk. 

I'm a visual being, so...


The venue: Shangri-La
Earth, Air, Fire, Water (c) Temple Tsenes-Hills 2017

  

Google Images

 


These inspirational images became my template. 
My color palette: white, creme, gold, several shades of green 
and hot pink (for a splash of color).
Then the fun really began... 

  

The amazing Beth, swatches of fabric (in every color and material beneath the sun), 
vintage china, glitter, sparkle, our eldest and his lovely lady, hostess Coco, and Mr. G. 
= Diva heaven



As soon as I saw the entryway, I knew I was in the right place.



Even the drive home from Shangri-la was inspirational


Details & Mimosas

 



In about 54 hours, I'm going to marry the love of my life, my best friend, again...

Vivre! Rire!Aimer!

Temple














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...