"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, January 11, 2017

clean slate



Bonne année mes amis! 

While every dawn brings with it the opportunity to begin anew, there's something especially special about New Year's Eve. The night one year ends and a new year begins represents a clean slate. A definitive, though arbitrary, mandate to start fresh. A canvas upon which to write your life's next chapter - where anything is possible and imagination is limitless. I figure this blog is the perfect place to start...

* I haven't changed the design of this blog since it's inception (yikes). It's definitely overdue. You'll notice a lot of temporary changes to this page (most of them funky, til I settle on the right look and configuration). So please be patient and pardon my dust ;-}

* I'll be posting full Postcards to Paris from here on out (no more teasers!) I'm working on three now and I can't wait to share them with you.
- I'm also going to revise and post my favorite Postcards, originally published in Belle Inspiration.

* I'm steadily at work on my series: 'Traveling SistahDiva Style (2017 edition). Part 1 is already live. Stay tuned for Part 2: Suitcase, Carry-on, Cross Body bag.

* This August marks my and Mr. Gorgeous' 20th wedding anniversary. We're planning to celebrate in the only way we know how: Romantique Parisian. Pour l'Amour's event of the year!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Ahh 2017, here I come! 

Vivre! Rire! Aimer! 
Happy New Year!
Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...