While every dawn brings with it the opportunity to begin anew, there's something especially special about New Year's Eve. The night one year ends and a new year begins represents a clean slate. A definitive, though arbitrary, mandate to start fresh. A canvas upon which to write your life's next chapter - where anything is possible and imagination is limitless. I figure this blog is the perfect place to start...
* I haven't changed the design of this blog since it's inception (yikes). It's definitely overdue. You'll notice a lot of temporary changes to this page (most of them funky, til I settle on the right look and configuration). So please be patient and pardon my dust ;-}
* I'll be posting full Postcards to Paris from here on out (no more teasers!) I'm working on three now and I can't wait to share them with you.
- I'm also going to revise and post my favorite Postcards, originally published in Belle Inspiration.
* I'm steadily at work on my series: 'Traveling SistahDiva Style (2017 edition). Part 1 is already live. Stay tuned for Part 2: Suitcase, Carry-on, Cross Body bag.
* This August marks my and Mr. Gorgeous' 20th wedding anniversary. We're planning to celebrate in the only way we know how: Romantique Parisian. Pour l'Amour's event of the year!
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Ahh 2017, here I come!
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
Happy New Year!