"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, January 08, 2016

start as you mean to finish...


"Write it on your heart that 
every day is the best day of the year."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

My mother has the most excellent sayings. One or two for every occasion and situation. One of my favorites is 'start as you mean to finish.' For me, the last and first months of the year embody this sentiment...

December 20th: Mr. G and I celebrated 30 years in love 



My Gents!
Maude's - Celebrating 30 years of loving Mr. G with the fantabulous Matt & Neal

Of course Christmas Eve and Day is all about our motley family crew...


Dorothy


Rory (14)


Sage (12)


Never (10)


Sweet Coco

And on every New Year's day, Mr. G and I steal away for a few hours to welcome the new year at our favorite state's side French restaurant...





I wish you all a very happy, love filled and prosperous 2016. Start as you mean to finish ;-}

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...