"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I am

Kissing Mr. Gorgeous in Paris = HEAVEN

"I am your candle in the night. I am." ~ George S. Clinton

My trials and tribulations in creating YouTube videos for Rory's football team inspired me to try my hand at making a music-vid featuring my Paris-inspried jewelry. Oui, I'm a card carrying tech-dinosaur, and there are still a few kinks I've got to work out, but I managed to create this photo-music-vid. I absolutely love it - then again, it's everything Paris so you know I'm gonna. But I would love to know what you think. So, without further ado - here's my first of hopefully many photo-music vids. What say you?


Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...