"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, June 11, 2013

C'est si bon


"C'est si bon, ce petit sentiment." - Henri Betti (1947)

For the past week I've been hard at work on my large first order for the store - we still have not ironed out all of the details, so I won't say more than that. But, rest assured, I'll have a big announcement soon. I've been experimenting with adding bling to my jewelry designs, as well as working with new materials and images. Inspiration abounds and I've been updating all of my designs. The latest is - Parisienne...


Parisienne is a hommage to Paris (left to right): 
A vintage postage stamp, Ballerinas-Degas, Mona Lisa, Jospehine Baker, Judith-Klimt, Rainy Day-Caillebotte, Invalides, Chat Noir-Steinlen



  
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...