"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Update: Third Culture Kids

My Third Culture Kid-cuties

"You know you're a Third Culture Kid when...
you flew before you could walk."
TCKid


While doing a bit of blog maintenance I discovered that a post I wrote two years ago [Third Culture Kid(s)] is my most viewed - 500 and counting. I re-read it and decided to update it. The updates primarily consist of the addition of photographs. And I reserve the right to add more photographs  (yeah, it's totally a photographer-thang). I must admit that I was mightily tempted to re-write or at least heavily edit the original post. As is, Third Culture Kids is a stream of thought/rant and I think that over the last two years I've become a much better blogger. But that was where I was then and  major edits would not feel right; feels dishonest. I figure that if there's more I want to say on this subject, I'll write the sequel ;-} Thus, I have slightly edited the text, but only for typos and grammatical content (yeah, you can take the professor out of the classroom but...)  So, if you have the yen, check it out. My final update is an invitation/request for your comments, insight(s), etc. You know that I always love hearing from you, learning from you.

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...