"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, January 03, 2013

Something Wonderful


It turns out that with all of my travels & adventures; my professor-hood, art & photography; my Progressive tendencies & my Diva-tude - in the end I'm just a woman and the four chambers of this woman's heart are filled with the awe inspiring love of my Mr. Gorgeous and three wild nappy-headed whirling twirling amazing little souls. 27 years and counting; it just keeps getting better and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us. I'm looking forward to discovering what awaits us beyond the next sunrise. And that's what I wish for you. That each new sunrise brings to you something wonderful...

! Happy New Year !

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

My Fantastic Four: Mr. Gorgeous, Rory, Sage & Never


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...