"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Saturday, September 01, 2012

Encore!


Paris, 2012

Nearly 2 years ago, I debuted my first Temple Designs/Pour l'Amour business cards. Well, so much has happened since then. I've grown so much as an artist, worked really hard, and I've been seeing some great results

Recently, I have had the joy, honor and thrill of becoming a staff writer & photographer for Belle Inspiration Magazine. Wandering the streets with my friend Mimi, seeing Paris anew through her eyes, chronicling our adventures (and having them published!) have been the experience(s) of a lifetime. 

But after my Paris-photoshoot with the extraordinary Audrey, I knew that it was time for me to update my business cards. More adventures, and hopefully, success are on the way. So, drumroll encore...

I decided to be a bit more 'artsy' with these new ones.
And more prominantly feature Pour l'Amour
 

*Bien sur, there is only one woman/artist that could make these cards, - Kim {Silly Me Designs}
Yeah, Kim totally ROCKS!

What do you think?

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards, love the scene, love the couple....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...