"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A French Girl's Wardrobe: I Love...

"...fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what's happening."
- Coco Chanel

About 5 years ago, while I was sitting in my university's cafeteria alone, two of my former students came up to my table, put down their food trays and joined me. Amy and JB informed me that, since they were no longer technically my students they could and would be my friend. They'd talked about it at length and decided to keep me. And thus began a motely friendship that gloriously exists to this day...


- Fashion, Home, Design, Food & Family

"I think of this place as a journal;
a way to document and celebrate the beauty in life."
- Amynonymous

For a few years now, Amy has authored the kick-ass blog - Domestic Observances. Yeah, I'm a loyal fan (see my Domestic Observances-centric/crossover posts: here, here, here, here, & here).



I Love...

"I thought it would be a good opportunity
for me to try to duplicate some runway high fashion
to every day business casual
where I could rock it to my office."
- JB

Tonight, on my Facebook newsfeed, I was thrilled to receive an invitation to check out JB's new blog - I Love... JB's fashion sense and fantabulosity is oh so Parisienne - perfect for you, perfect for Pour l'Amour, perfect for a French Girl's Wardrobe! I love JB's concept of affordable runway high fashion tips for the everyday Diva.Yeah, I'll be adding a link here - gotta share the love. In the meantime, check out JB's very first post - Ruffles.

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...