"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Your Daily Reward

"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne." - Betty Davis

My pc has been 'on the blink' since my last post :-(  Yep, no internet access for three days - oh la peine! Apparently, McAfee uploaded an update to their site that simultanously interrupted all of their clients' internet connections. Well tonight, after two full hours on the phone with Angelea (from AT&T) I was able to fix the problem - soupir!

At one point, when my frustration point was at its highest, there was only one solution - I opened a bottle of bubbly. Thus, my internet tete-a-tete is the inspiration for today's Daily Reward. Yes, Madame Davis says it best. Though I would slightly alter her oh so right observation, for a particularly trying challenge. I'd replace 'glass' with 'bottle!'

Day Three - At least two glasses of perfectly chilled Champagne. There's still a bit of summer left. May I suggest a Pink Lady?

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...