"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Paris Playlist #12: One...life

"It's true I am only one, but I am one.
And the fact that I can't do everything
will not prevent me from doing all that I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale

There's so much shit going on in the world, at home and abroad, it's more than enough to damper my Diva-buzz (please forgive the profanity, but it really is the most appropriate descriptive noun). There are moments when the shit level gets so high you wonder: what can one person do? So, in answer, I offer a bit of the sanguine Mr. Hale and an inspirational musical ode that, incidently, also kicks ass! Can we fix or save the world alone - of course not. But we can do all that we can do... 

 


Vivre! Rire! Aimer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...