"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm walking on sunshine, yeah!

"The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning." Oprah Winfrey


I'm thrilled and honored to announce that one of my photographs has been chosen as the cover photo for the July/August 2012 issue of Belle Inspiration - woo hoo! During my May trip to Paris, Mimi, Mr. Gorgeous, Coco and I spent an afternoon in a magical boutique in Versailles - L'Armoire de Camille.  The results of my photo-session and Mimi's interview is a gorgeous multi-paged feature - check it out when if you get the yen. I'd love to hear what you think.


Temple 'teaser'
Photo collage of Belle Inspiration feature.

I'm walking on sunshine and, yeah, it feels damn good!

*Coming soon: my 're-print(s)' of my Postcards from Paris series. 

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

Coco and I taking a quick coffee break at Camille's

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...