"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, May 07, 2012

French BOY'S wardrobe: A sharp dressed man...

Mr. Gorgeous

"The boor covers himself. 
The rich man or the fool adorns himself.
And the elegant man gets dressed." 
- Honore de Balzac



In a scant 10 days I will return to the place I belong - Paris! And while every time I visit is a treasured, eagerly awaited, event; this trip is extra special for several reasons:

* It marks my first official trip as staff writer & photographer for the fantabulous, Paris based, Belle Inspiration Magazine (a dream come true!). Oh the wonderous adventures that Mimi and I have planned! Of course, you'll read about and see every moment of cette grande aventure in Belle's pages and here at Pour l'Amour. And you know that I'll photograph plenty of lovely moments for Postcards from Paris.

Patricia Laplante Collins has gifted me with a supreme honor - asking me to be a featured speaker at her Soiree. The theme: "I love Paris in the springtime". I will discuss the never ending inspiration and joy of Paris through my photography. Sunday 20 May - please join us if you're in town...

***But the most important, most romantic, reason that I will be in Paris is to celebrate 15 years being married to the most wonderful man evahhh - Mr. Gorgeous.



Yes, my Mr. Gorgeous' 15th wedding anniversary gift to us is a week in Paris; but you know that I had to give him a gift just as amazing. It was a no-brainer actually. I contacted the amazing high fashion Paris photography duo - Anthony and Audrey - and have arranged for a photoshoot, pour Monsieur Magnifique et je Paris!!!!

Of course, I've been preparing for this 'shoot' for months. And while Mr. Gorgeous loves my gift, he's been pretty nonchalant about it all until this morning when, out of the blue, he asked me: "what am I going to wear for the shoot?" Yeah, you know that I know exactly what I see him in. I made a few phone calls, arranged a fitting (for later in the morning) and off we went.


Mr. Gorgeous being, well...GORGEOUS!

While I did a bit of French Girl's Wardrobe shopping, Mr. Gorgeous did a bit of French Boy's Wardrobe shopping. And when I finally made it to the store, and the men's dressing room, this is what awaited me...




Um...Yum!


I must say it's a bit 'disconcerning' to be in love with, and share a wonderful life with, a man who is more gorgeous than I could ever be. But I don't mind, he's ALL mine - forever. A sharp dressed man indeed! Paris, here we come!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


2 comments:

  1. That man could never be as gorgeous as his fabulous little diva.

    I love you baby....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...