"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, February 03, 2012

Show & Tell Friday: Sage

Sage Kathryn Hills - 3 February 2003

"Your love is better than ice cream.
Better than anything else that I've tried.
Your love is better than chocolate.
Better than anything else that I've tried."
- Sarah McLachlan

Nine years ago today a tiny bundle of light, fire, and sweetness came into my life - hollering her arrival to the world. Every minute of every hour, she is simply...a gift. I still have not figured out why I was chosen to be her mother, but I thank God every day that I was.

Happy Birthday my wonderous Sage...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...