"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, February 16, 2012

Links

"...life is but an endless series of little details..."

One of the many things I enjoy about blogging is learning how to naviagte my way around the fascinating, ever changing, world of the internet. More than anything else I do on the 'net, my experiences in blogging expand my non-artistic mind. Because, in addition to being this blog's founder, editor, art director, project manager, and strategic planner, I'm my own tech 'team' too.

As you know, I'm an artist not a techie! So when I make a 'new' tech-discovery, after I get over my suprise that I was able to actually understand the directions and execute them, I'm quite happy with myself ;-)

So I'm proud and happy to announce that now, when you click on a link in one of my posts, the link will open in a new window! Sometimes you've got to celebrate the little things ;-)  

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...