"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, February 23, 2012

Elle est ici!

"I thought of Paris as a
beauty spot on the face of the Earth."
- James Weldon Johnson

She's here! My photo article, "Paris, An Urban Garden" is a feature story in the March issue of Romantic Homes Magazine (pages 70-73). I'm walking on sunshine baby!

*The editors only used a small fraction of the photographs I submitted with my article, plenty left for a "Postcards from Paris" entry...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

1 comment:

  1. Félicitations Temple!! I'll try to order this to see! Good for you!
    à bientôt,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...