"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, January 02, 2012

Read!

Bundle of books for the Francophile ($20)

"To read is to fly: it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over wide terrains of history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquiries."- A.C. Grayling

I love to read, more than I love to travel (yeah, you know that I really LOVE to read ;-) And I read everything I can get my hot little hands on - always have, always will. As I was brainstorming and researching a topic for my latest post, it occured to me that there is not a Book section at Pour l'Amour. So, I'm proud to introduce and welcome - Read! - into the fold.

In Read! I'm not going to review books in the traditional sense: not all of them will be current or even particularly popular; the books I blog about will cover every genre (children's, young adult, Sci-Fi, Academic, Erotic, Romance, Travel, etc. - whatever strikes my fancy). I'll also blog about newspaper, journal and magazine articles; publishing houses, and interviews with authors (of every stripe). - all from a Sistah's spicy point of view of course ;-) Happy reading!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...