"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, December 29, 2011

Temple's Newsletter

"Everyone has inside him a piece of good news.
That good news is that you don't know
how great you can be!
How much you can love!
What you can accomplish!
What your potential is!"
- Anne Frank

Bonjour les Amies!

My artistic life, of late, has begun to expand in several different directions: my shop, jewelry design, travel writing, fine art photography, art shows and exhibitions, this blog...So I've decided to publish a monthly (?) newsletter - a place to incorporate all of these distinct things, in one place, and in yummy bite sized pieces. But more importantly I want to expand my sphere of experience, meet new people, be exposed to different things, places, and ideas. And my newsletter is one of my attempts to do so. I'm so excited about this venture, I hope you'll join me ;-)

If you'd like to sign-up to recieve my newsletters, @mail me: tsenes@msn.com

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...