"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, November 10, 2011

En Cours Renovation

"True progress is never made by spasms. Real progress is growth.
But cycles wait for her. No other hand can move the lever.
She must be loosed from her hands and set to work."
- Anna Julia Cooper (1893)

Everyday I write this blog, I learn something new about myself; I further define and redefine myself - and I love every single moment. Over the past year I've written so many articles with the same general theme that I had to create special designations for them. Well, today I thought of a new one: Photography. I'm still coming up with a fitting-catchy title for this new section. But it's also inspired me to re-visit my existing sections and 'clean' them up a bit. So bear with me, for the next few days my blog is en cours renovation (under renovation). It's very exciting - cleaning house...
Here's the breakdown:















and my latest 'baby': Photography


Vivre! Rire! Aimer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...