"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn
Jardins de Tuileries
Paris is so close, I can taste the Cafe Creme! The last few days, before a journey, is the most chaotic and the most fun. Making sure that you've got all of your travel documents, packing - for Paris especially, since we're 6+ Coco, we always pack several days in advance. Tonight I'll finish our packing. I'll wait until the house is asleep - there's nothing more nerve-racking than trying to get organized and packed with three little ones running about - kids generate an impressive amount of noise and craziness ;-)
No, it's just going to be me, a bottle of champagne, Coco gently snoring on her Princess pillow, a pile of clothes and 3 suitcases. I made a beautiful, soothing instrumental Paris Playlist to accompany me - here's a taste to inspire you...
1. Felicity's Theme - Amy Jo Johnson
2. Punch Drunk - Sade
3. Adagio for Strings Op. 11 - Samuel Barber
4. Cinema Paradiso - Ennio Morricone
5. Oblivion - Gidon Kremer
6. Nocturne No. 20 in C Minor - Nathan Milstein
7. Love Theme for Nata - Ennio Morricone
8. Thanksgiving - George Winston
9. Claire de Lune - Laura Sullivan
10.Love Making - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
11. Midnight Bells - George S. Clinton
If you'd like me to burn you a copy, let me know. In the meantime, I defer to the queen...
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!