"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Monday, September 05, 2011

Paris Playlist #4 Instrumentales


"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn


Jardins de Tuileries

Paris is so close, I can taste the Cafe Creme! The last few days, before a journey, is the most chaotic and the most fun. Making sure that you've got all of your travel documents, packing - for Paris especially, since  we're 6+ Coco, we always pack several days in advance. Tonight I'll finish our packing. I'll wait until the house is asleep - there's nothing more nerve-racking than trying to get organized and packed with three little ones running about -  kids generate an impressive amount of noise and craziness ;-)

No, it's just going to be me, a bottle of champagne, Coco gently snoring on her Princess pillow, a pile of clothes and 3 suitcases. I made a beautiful, soothing instrumental Paris Playlist to accompany me - here's a taste to inspire you...

1.  Felicity's Theme - Amy Jo Johnson
2.  Punch Drunk - Sade
3.  Adagio for Strings Op. 11 - Samuel Barber
4.  Cinema Paradiso - Ennio Morricone
5.  Oblivion - Gidon Kremer
6.  Nocturne No. 20 in C Minor - Nathan Milstein
7.  Love Theme for Nata - Ennio Morricone
8.  Thanksgiving - George Winston
9.  Claire de Lune - Laura Sullivan
10.Love Making - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
11. Midnight Bells - George S. Clinton

If you'd like me to burn you a copy, let me know. In the meantime, I defer to the queen...



Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...