"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paris Soiree, another look

Mr. Gorgeous at a Soiree

"There is an intimate salon atmosphere, but it's all about meeting people in Paris and creating friendships." - Patricia Laplante-Collins

As my return to Paris grows near, and I'm putting the last few touches on my itinerary, I'm returning to my trusty Paris-source books for inspiration (that's my next post). However, I'm also reviewing my past posts. Of course, a trip to Paris would not be complete without visiting my dear friend Patricia's Paris Soiree. Patricia's story is so unique and filled with diva-fantabulosity that I just had to write about her and her intriguing salon. So, I invite you to read my original post. I've updated the post and added more photographs (from 2009 & 2010). 

P.S. - I just got word that Romantic Homes Magazine has asked me to submit an article about Patricia and her salon for consideration for a place in their annual France issue! I'll keep you updated.

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple




















Patricia & I (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...