"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, June 24, 2011

Joyeaux Anniversaire - Never & Peter

Never [6] - 23 June 2011
"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"
- Elizabeth Stone

Peter [Mr. Gorgeous] - 19 June 2011
"I couldn't love you more boy. Stay exactly how you are."
- Sade, Love Deluxe (1992)




Never & Mamma - 23 June 2005 (@ 4 hours old)


Tonight we celebrated my 'baby's' 6th birthday. Never was/is our miracle baby. It's so hard to believe that he stormed into our life six years ago. How blessed and grateful I am that I was chosen to be his mother...



Last Sunday, we celebrated my darling Mr. Gorgeous' birthday - gorgeous, smart, sexy, successful and he adores me (which is only fair because I adore him more). And it's fitting that his birthday always falls on, or right around, Father's Day - 'cause he's the best father a mother/wife could ask for...

Happy Birthday my Loves, what a treasure you are - I sho' am a lucky little Diva!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...