"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Saturday, April 02, 2011

For the Love of Travel


"You can find a precious bit of Paris in the darndest places!"
- Temple Tsenes-Hills



My secret getaway

As you know, I absolutely LOVE Paris. I've devoted this blog to it. But I am as in love with travel. So much so, that I've been compelled to blog about it too. But I found myself in a quandry - how could I write about Scottsdale, Arizona, for example, in a blog devoted to Paris? So, I started a new blog (For the Love of Travel).

I've been writing my new blog for nearly one month now - and I love it. But as I've been writing it, I came to understand that - though my travel posts deal with places and things that are not explicitly Parisian - they have all been inspired by my love for Paris. Wherever I travel, whenever I travel, I do so from a spiritual place born in Paris. Moreover, I seem to always find a bit of Parisian flavor everywhere I go; a Paris-bit in every travel experience.  

Thus, I'm going to try something. I'm going to shut down my Travel blog, slowly but surely import those posts to this blog, and expand my Parisian view to the rest of this wonderful world. I think that this will work out well. Another adventure to share - here we go...

*Okay. I've imported all my 'For the Love of Travel' posts. And they've uploaded on the dates I originally published them on my now defunked 2nd blog. From now on, they'll be in proper time. In the meantime, I've listed them below, just click on the names:

The Soul of Travel (27 March 2011 - one of my favorites)
Scottsdale, Arizona (10 March 2011)
Time Travel (31 March 2011)
Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...