"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, March 01, 2011

For the Love of Travel...




Hello My Lovelies,

While I often travel to Paris, I also love to travel - period. So I decided that it was time for me to create a new blog dedicated to travel. And I've named it - For the Love of Travel. My blog is up and running. Please read my 1st post  to get the whole backstory and learn what my new blog is all about.

The short of it is that my new blog will cover all aspects of travel - with an eye toward the romantic and unique - no boundaries, no preconceived notions or expectations. Some posts will cover my own personal travel experiences (with my photography), others will be about the places I'm longing to see. If there's a place or anything to do with travel that you'd like me to blog about, drop me a line.

And don't worry. Pour L'Amour de Paris isn't going anywhere. It's just time for me to spread my wings.
I look forward to sharing this new adventure with you. And so it begins...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

Leaving on a jet plane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...