"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, December 12, 2010

Je suis toujours la ;-) [I'm Still Here]


Bonjour Mes Amies,

I know that it's been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted you to know that I'm still here!

*It's the end of my university's fall semester, I've got about 75+ final term papers to correct and 50+ students' grades to tabulate and submit - but I'm still thinking of you.

*I'm working on my first novel. I love it but it's crazy work and I've never tried to do anything like this before- but I'm still thinking of you.

*My super fine-ass husband and I are going to celebrate 25 years in love in a few days; and he's planning an tres romantique dinner for two. I'm putting together a diva-fantastic ensemble for the event, gotta be fantabulous for my man on our important day - but I'm still thinking of you.

*I still have not put up my Christmas tree or decorations, nor have I bought one gift, and I'm kind of freaking out about it - but I'm still thinking of you.

I'm thinking of you because, besides my fantabulous family and Coco, you 'ground' me. And in this thankful season, one of the many things I'm so grateful for is you. I'll post again a.s.a.p., as soon as I get my shit together. And it will be soon.
Until then...

Vivre, rire, aimer!

Temple

Me & Mr. Gorgeous at his office Xmas Party
Friday, 10 December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...