"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, March 12, 2020

pardon my dust...


"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." -Pablo Picasso

Hello my Lovelies,

After nearly 10 years of fabulously faithful service, I've upgraded my PC. The upgrade is causing merry hobbs to this blog - hence the little to none new posts in too long. In addition to figuratively  upgrading from a 19th century Model T to a 21st century Tesla, I've got to relearn how to navigate this blog - and it's giving me fits! So please bear with me as I leap into the unknown. I'm feeling my way, starting with finishing my long overdue Valentine's post. Thanks, you're the best!

Vivre! Rire!Aimer!
Temple 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...