"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, May 22, 2018

pardon my dust...


"The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls." - Pablo Picasso

I had some technical difficulties publishing my last post: rainy day monday, so sorry. The good news - problem(s) solved, we're good to go. When you have a moment, please take a another look.

Post Script: if you've had a problem signing up for my 'followers column,' please convo me.

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
Temple

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you in Downers Grove today. I’d love to see your pictures so please follow me on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, so great to meet you too and participate in your most magnificent cause/rally. It was an amazing powerful experience.
    I would love to interview and photograph your group, I'll be in touch.
    Peace - Temple

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...