"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, March 16, 2018

paris playlist #26: and a child shall lead them...


"Can I hear a hey? [Hey!]. Now get a yo! [Yo!]. You gotta hay? [Huh!].
- The Choice Is Yours, Black Sheep (1991)


Ya'll know, I love music - from every continent, every era, every genre. But I'm the first to admit that I tended to stay in my, and my parents', generational comfort zone - lightly sprinkled with contemporary selections - when it comes to the jams I shake my booty or slow dance with Mr. G to. At least I did, until our children came of age and introduced Mr. G and me to the music 21st century youngster-Cool Cats are jamming to. Listening to my 2 teenagers and 1 tweener's music has greatly and joyfully expanded my musical acumen. I'm really loving their music, thought you would too, so I asked our Three to each give me 5 of their current favorite songs for Paris Playlist #26... 


Rory (16)
"Man I feel just like a rockstar." (Post Malone)

1. Fuck Love (XXXTENTCION)
2. Strip That Down (Liam Payne)
3. 1-773 Vulture (Lil Dirk)
4. Rockstar (Post Malone)
5. Love Galore (Sza)


Sage (15)
"So maybe tonight I'll be the libertine." (Panic At The Disco)

1. Stressed Out (21 Pilots)
2. Dancing Queen (Abba)
3. Collar Full (Panic At The Disco)
4. Unforgettable (French Montana)
5. Hard Times (Paramore)



Never (12)
"Caught in between ten and twenty." (Five For Fighting)

1. God's Plan (Drake)
2. 100 Years (Five For Fighting)
3. Sugar (Maroon 5)
4. That's What I Like (Bruno Mars)
5. Not Afraid (Eminem)



Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
Temple

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...