"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, May 20, 2016

Flower Power, un avant-goût...

"For myself I hold no preferences among flowers,
so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous."
- Edward Abbey

I am so excited to finally be working on my next Postcard to Paris... 

A beautiful, tranquil place - blooming with glorious colors and lush fragrance - that looks and feels like it should be located on my beloved rue Cler... 


I've had my eye on this lovely artist for awhile now, avidly following each and every FB post of her gorgeous creations. I can't wait to introduce you and I know you're going to love her.  Stay tuned...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...