"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, August 25, 2015

the Bees Knees


"The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams."
- Henry David Thoreau

I am so proud and excited - my latest Postcard TO Paris is live at Belle Inspiration! Under the divine direction of the fantabulous Mimi, this already gorgeous online magazine has taken some time off to update, refreshen and is more beautiful than ever: photos are bigger (and even more gorgeous), the articles - wow. If you don't have a subscription, you need to get one dès que possible! I am so grateful that I'm a member of this team. If only I could be there everyday. I miss Paris. Sigh... 

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple
With Rik, Master Bee Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...