"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, April 11, 2014

inspiration out of the blue



"Many are the strange chances of the world."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion

It never ceases to amaze, how I find little pieces of Paris. With no warning and in the most unexpected places - inspiration out of the blue…

Yesterday was such a beautiful one, in my part of the world. Mid 60s, bright sunshine, the top down. My bestie - E - and I spent the afternoon wandering the countryside. Midway down a former Indian trail, we found a lovely wonderfully unusual shop - The Outpost General Store. And before I finished stepping through the front door I knew that I had found my next Postcard to Paris - and it's gonna be gooood. Stay tuned…

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!
Temple

T & E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...