"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine


Peter,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight.
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
most quiet need, by sun and candle light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use.
In my old griefs and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose.
With my lost saints, I love thee with
the breadth, smiles, tears all of my life!
And, if God chose
I shall but love thee better after death.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABY

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...