"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello my Lovelies (Storyteller update)


Hello my Lovelies,

Brrrrr! It's SO cold in my little slice of the world. In the last 3 weeks, we've been snowed in twice and I've just received word that there's another snowstorm on the way. Sigh. It's like the world is standing still - frozen - and everyone in it is just trying to keep warm and wait out the cold while we dream of, and long for, Spring and sun and warmth. Unfortunately the cold and snow have severely curtailed my wandering but the cold and snow can't stop this wandering woman. In the aftermath of the first snowstorm, I grabbed my camera and explored the fields behind my home. It was a beautiful powdery Winter Wonderland...


"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields,
that it kisses them so gently."- Lewis Carroll
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865)





"First, find out what your hero wants then just follow him!"
- Ray Bradbury

I've also been writing constantly. I've given myself the self-imposed deadline of 14 February to turn in the completed draft to my oh so very patient editor - yeah, I'm going to send her flowers too ;-} I'm writing to the exclusion of everything else in my life (except for Mr. Gorgeous and our children, bien sur). I've written and turned in two Postcards to my Paris-editor - so I'm covered to my deadline. But since I can see the finish line in sight, I'm temporarily suspending new Pour l'Amour posts until Valentine's Day. I honestly don't think that I can stay away from Pour l'Amour for nearly an entire month! So I reserve the right to break my fast ;-} Happy New Year and keep it sparkling my lovelies!

Etreintes,

Temple







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...