"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Thursday, December 19, 2013

Paris Playlist #16 - en français


"The world will pardon my mush, 
cause I've got a crush my baby on you." 
Ella Fitzgerald (1950)

Nearly 10 years ago I became a member of a motley group of beautiful women. We've been neighbors for nearly 25 years. We meet for dinner once a month. We gossip, talk about our lives, our husbands and our children, comfort each other, laugh together. We call our group, our dinners, GNO (Girls' Night Out). Last summer one of our GNOs hosted a bridal shower for her soon to be daughter-in-law. The theme? Paris bien sur ;-} My gift was to create a Parisienne inspired playlist for the hostess and the bride to be, that would play during the shower. Well my GNO ladies loved the playlist so much that I'm making cds for them all, my Christmas gift. There are 30 plus songs and I'm sharing my favorite 10 with you...

1.   My Cherie Amour (Elaine Elias)
2.   Pour Que Tu M'Aimes (Celine Dion)
3.   L-O-V-E (Nat King Cole, en français)
4.   Sous le Ciel de Paris (Paloma Berganza)
5.   Ce Jeu (Yelle)
6.   Tous le Jours (Pauline)
7.   Tango (Laura Fabian)
8.   J'ai Deux Amours (Madeline Pyroux)
9.   I've Got a Crush on You (Ella Fitzgerald)
10. J'me Tire (Maitre Gims)

All of these songs are available on iTunes. If you want my entire song list, drop me a line. In the meantime, enjoy ;-}



Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

@ the bridal shower Parisienne with my date,
my beauteous Sage ;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...