"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, December 01, 2013

All My Loving


"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you.
Tomorrow I'll miss you.
Remember I'll always be true.
And then while I'm away I'll write home every day.
And I'll send all my loving to you."
- Paul McCartney (1963)


When people ask me what my blog is about, I never really know what to say. I mean, how does one describe a passionate love affair with a...place? Words always seem to fall short. Especially since this blog is three dimensional - the written word given further shape and substance via photography and music. I was only able to fully experience Paris and express that experience when I began to seriously photograph Her. Well I think that I've finally found a way to tell/explain what this blog is about. Qu'en pensez-vous



Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...